ANAPOLON 50 is produced in tablet form and contains the active substance Oxymetholone – a potent anabolic steroid, that enhances protein synthesis, stimulates the production of erythropoietin, activates hematopoiesis (blood formation).
ANAPOLON 50 is used to treat the symptoms of anemia caused by deficient red cell production. Congenital aplastic anemia, acquired aplastic anemia, myelofibrosis, and hypoplastic anemias due to the administration of myelotoxic drugs often respond.
The drug should not be taken by patients who have the following contraindications:
- Prostate cancer.
- Male breast cancer.
- Breast cancer in females with hypercalcemia.
- Pregnancy and lactation. Women who are planning or may become pregnant should not use this drug, it can harm the fetus.
- The nephrotic phase of nephritis or nephrosis.
- Severe hepatic dysfunction.
- Severe kidney disease.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosage and administration
The recommended daily dose in adults is 1-5 mg/kg of body weight per day. Usually, dosages of 1-2 mg/kg/day are sufficient for effective treatment, higher doses are selected individually.
Dose selection for elderly patients should be cautious, usually starting at the low end of the dosing range.
The duration of the course is up to 6 months. The response of the use of ANAPOLON is not often immediate and may be noticeable after 3-6 months.
Like all medicines, ANAPOLON can cause side effects. The following adverse reactions may occur both in men and women:
- Cholestatic jaundice with, rarely, hepatic necrosis and death. There are reports of hepatocellular neoplasms and peliosis of the liver in association with long-term anabolic steroid therapy.
- Bleeding in patients on concomitant anticoagulant therapy, iron-deficiency anemia.
- Risk of developing leukemia (see CARCINOGENESIS)
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- Excitement, insomnia.
- Decreased or increased libido.
- Fertility disorders.
Read leaflet for more details...
|AOD9604||Peptide fragment of the C-terminus of HGH|
|CJC-1295 without DAC||CJC-1295 Injection|
|Follistatin||Growth Peptide Injection|
|Fragment 176-191||HGH Frag 176-191 Injection|
|GHRP-2||Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 2 Injection|
|GHRP-6||Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 6 Injection|
|Hexarelin||Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide Injection|
|IGF-1 DES||Insulin-like growth factor 1 Injection|
|IGF-1 LR3||Insulin-like Growth Factor 1, Long R3 Injection|
|Melanotan 2||Melanotan II Injection|
|MGF||Mechano Growth Factor Injection|
|Sermorelin||Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide Injection|
|TB-500||Thymosin Beta 4 Injection|
|Androdec 250mg||Nandrolone decanoate 250mg|
|Cyptonat 250mg||Testosterone cypionate 250mg|
|Enastyl 250mg||Testosterone enanthate 250mg|
|Trenacet 100mg||Trenbolone acetate 100mg|
|Androfinil 100mg||Nandrolone phenylpropionate 100mg|
|Andromast 100mg||Masteron 100mg|
|Andromast 200mg||Masteron 200mg|
|Androstoll 100mg||Stanozolol 100mg|
|Debolden 250mg||Boldenon 250mg|
|Prophytest 100mg||Testosterone propionate 100mg|
|Sustaplex 250||Sustanon 250mg|
|Trenastyl 200||Trenbolone enanthate 200mg|
|Trenhex 76.5mg||Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 76.5mg|
|Andropin 100 i.u.||Somatropin 99%|
|Metan 10mg||Methandienone 10mg|
|Stanozol 10mg||Stanozolol 10mg|
|Turenabol 10mg||Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone 10mg|
|Oxandrolon 10mg||Oxandrolone 10mg|
|Clenbuterol 40mcg||Clenbuterol 40mcg|
|Anapolon 50mg||Oxymetholone 50mg|
We are open for cooperation
We are ambitious manufacturers selling pharmaceutical products worldwide. We are glad to cooperate with new wholesale companies and are ready to offer favorable conditions.
Benefits of partnership with Andro Medicals
- We are manufacturers with our own manufacturing base, laboratory and quality control department
- We produce high-quality drugs – pure peptides and steroids to increase performance
- All products are in stock in our warehouses
- We offer favorable prices to regular customers
- We provide a personal manager who accompanies you throughout the purchase
- We deliver products all over the world
Interested In Partnership?
Feel free to cantact us for more informationContact us